AT&T will offer Motorola Nexus 6 with carrier branding in the United States. The Android 5.0 Lollipop tablet will arrive on the shelves this week, on November 18.
AT&T’s business customer overview page reveals that the handset will sport a small AT&T globe below the large Nexus logo on its back. Their regular pre-order page for the Nexus 6 shows only its front. Motorola Nexus 6 will be available on all major carriers in the United States, so it is hardly a surprise that some of them will opt to brand the phablet. The last time a Nexus smartphone got carrier branding in the United States took place in 2011, when Verizon place its logo on the back of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. AT&T and T-Mobile customers will also have the option of picking up the device directly from Google with no carrier branding or bloatware.
- Dimensions: 6.27 x 3.15 x 0.39 inches
- Weight: 6.49 ounces
- Battery: 3220mAh (embedded)
- Talk Time: Up to 24 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 10 days
- Technology: GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/LTE*
- Frequency: GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; UMTS: 850/900/1900/2100MHz; LTE*: Bands 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 13, 17, 20, 25, 26, 29, and 41
- HAC Rating: M4,T4
- Operating System: Android™ 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon® 805 and APQ 8084, with 2.7GHz quad-core CPU and Adreno™ 420 GPU
- Internal Memory: Up to 32GB; Up to 3GB RAM
- Display: 5.96-inch AMOLED; 1440 x 2560; 16 million colors
- Device eco-rating: 3 Stars. Visit www.att.com/ecospace for additional information.
- Near Field Communication (NFC): Open, Secure
- TTY Compatible
- Wireless Emergency Alerts